Scotland ~ Fall 2020
"Scotland is a place where I fell in love with myself again." Robin Rose
There are places in the world where we can fall in love with ourselves again, and Scotland is certainly one of them. We'd love to invite you to join us for a soul embracing adventure in this majestic place. Come spend five incredible days with us as we focus on creating more fun and excitement in our lives!
Each of us was born to love and be loved! Often, we need to be reminded that we are lovable, beautiful and valued and sometimes the easiest way is to see your own beauty reflected through a soul sister.
If you are seeking a real connection where you can feel loved, supported and accepted by other beautiful souls, this is the place for you. Through the splendor and inspiration of Scotland, we can open our hearts to new adventures and drink in the soul filling experience of this incredible land.
This getaway will bring to life the light that you have hidden inside and you will leave feeling deeply loved, nourished, supported in sisterhood and fully seen for the magnificent soul you are.
It is our wish that you leave feeling connected to your body, heart and soul and that you experience sweet, lasting connections. We fully intend for you to feel loved and supported by this circle of sisters gathering together for this very special experience.
What you will experience with Robin Rose & Joelle St. Germaine:
- During this soul rejuvenating retreat, you’ll remember, reconnect and revive the Love that you are in a safe, fun environment with a group of fabulous soul sisters
- Remember the majesty of who you are through experiencing majestic sites
- Take time to feel loved and pampered through massage, yoga, meditation, and CHOCOLATE
- Learning to live in the present by releasing the past
- Move beyond limiting beliefs and connect with your Outlander strength, compassion, and wisdom
Our Journey Together Includes:
- Shared lodging in a beautiful hotel in the center of Edinburgh
- Royal Tour of Edinburgh including the Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyroodhouse, and the Royal Yacht Britannia
- Afternoon tea and lunch on the Royal Yacht Britannia’s Royal Deck Tea Room
- Two-day Hop-On Hop-Off Tours of Edinburgh
- Experience the beauty and sacredness of Rossyln Chapel
- Outlander Palaces & Jacobites Tour including Midhope Castle aka Lallybroch, Blackness Castle, Linlithgow Castle, Callendar House, the Village of Culross, and Hopetoun House
- Day trip by train to Glasgow to the oldest cathedral on the mainland of Scotland, Glasgow Cathedral, and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- 30 Minute Massage
- Yoga classes (optional)
- Guided morning meditations
- Free time to experience the majesty and beauty of Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Delicious meals at some of the best restaurants in Scotland
- Book Your International Flights so that you depart the U.S. on June 5th and arrive in Edinburgh by 2 pm on June 6, 2020 and Depart Edinburgh on June 11th
- Retreat Fee Includes: Shared lodging, local transportation (except airport transfers), most meals, entrance and tour fees to most sites, teachings, 30-minute massage, and yoga class
- Retreat Fee does NOT include: International airfare, airport transfers, travel, tour and health insurance, private sessions, tips, and spending money
- All fees paid are non-refundable
- Payment plans are available
- Early Registration Fee of $3,195 ends on March 15, 2020
- Registrations are completed after submitting the Retreat Application Form
Fall 2020 3-Day Retreat - Southern California
A Mind, Body & Spirit Approach to Creating a Life of Happiness
Join Robert Mack, Joelle St Germaine, & Robin Rose in Southern California as they gently delve into the mind, body, emotions and spirituality to creating a life of true happiness.
Details to follow...
Space is limited so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have interest.
Author - Celebrity Happiness Coach
Joelle St. Germaine
Bliss Coach - Retreat Leader
Author - Artist - Retreat Leader